Monday, July 25, 2016

Who Wants Me To DM For Them At Gen Con?

So, despite my running a blog all about RPGs, and living in the state of Indiana, I don't make Gen Con anywhere near as often as I should. The last time I made it was two years ago in the summer of 2014, and that was my first year actually working for someone. This year I'll be back, and in addition to manning the booth for artist Brent Chumley in Artist Alley, (who I covered in my Monday posts that same year in Meet Brent Chumley... No, Seriously, You Really Should), I will be DMing a single session of a game for Kobold Press.

What am I running? Well, the game is called Gravebinder's Daughter, it uses Pathfinder rules, and it starts at 7:00 pm Thursday evening. The game goes to 11:00 pm, or whenever the group finishes the module before that. I need at least 4 players, and I can't take any more than 6. The ID for the event is RPG1694800, and it takes place in the Hyatt: Cosmopolitan Ballroom C.

Be there, if you've got the bones for it.
This will be my first time running a game at Gen Con, and my first time running something in Midgard. Hopefully it will be a memorable experience for all who show up. So, if you're someone who's a fan of my work, and you want to see what I'm like at the table, I'd recommend stopping in and taking a seat. Or, if you just want to say hello, it's always nice to meet the folks who fill my tip jar.

That's all I wanted to say in this week's Moon Pope Monday update. I won't be writing any posts during the time I'm actually at Gen Con (won't have time to sneak off the floor), but I guarantee that I'll be back on the job the Monday after, and ready to share any adventures I had. Speaking of my tip jar, if you'd like to help support Improved Initiative, then I'd suggest stopping over at The Literary Mercenary's Patreon page to become a patron today. All it takes is $1 a month ($12 a year), to keep the content flowing free, and if you become a patron there's a shiny thank-you gift in the mix for you. Lastly, if you haven't already done so, why not follow me on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter to keep up on my latest updates?

No comments:

Post a Comment